Monday 8 October 2018

Introduction

" Grim & Bones Adventures."

So I am starting a new, very long needed blog.


I quite often play with a controllable Grim Reaper and Bonehilda,
especially during the month of October.
Halloween being my favourite time of the year.

I am unsure why, but I rarely blog any of Grim or Bone's adventures. and I must have 1000's of pictures rotting away in photobucket, that never see the light of day. 
 Well, that is about to change.



Photographs I have planned to dig up .....

Bones strikes a pose.
(Bones in pose player)


Fairy / Witch / Vampire Bones!!



100 things you never thought you would see Bonehilda do ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To kick off ...

Grim will be doing a 100 painting & Gem Skull challenge!

and Bones and their pet mummy Wraps, will be tagging along for the ride.


So on with their adventures >>>  HERE <<<




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment